Student Ecclesiastical Endorsement Questions
Questions asked to students in an ecclesiastical endorsement interview.
- Are you striving to deepen your testimony of God, the Eternal Father; His Son, Jesus Christ; and the Holy Ghost?
- Are you striving to deepen your testimony of the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ?
- Are you striving for moral cleanliness in your thoughts and behavior?
- Do you obey the law of chastity?
- Do you sustain the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as prophets, seers, and revelators?
- Do you support or promote any teachings, practices, or doctrine contrary to those of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
- Do you regularly participate in your church meetings and strive to keep the Sabbath day holy?
- Do you strive to be honest in all that you do, including keeping the commitments you have made?
- The Church Educational System is supported and funded by the tithes of the Church of Jesus Christ. Are you a full-tithe payer?
- Do you obey the Word of Wisdom?
- Are you striving to live the teachings of the Church and keep the covenants you have made to this point in your life?
- Are there serious sins in your life that need to be resolved with priesthood authorities as part of your repentance?